EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th March/ When you are good to others, you are best to yourself. Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th March/ When you are good to others, you are best to yourself. - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

viernes, 18 de abril de 2014

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th March/ When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th March/ When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.

Posted: 14 Mar 2014 12:59 AM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
Jai Maata Di !
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Please go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous  Shri Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link. And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
You can also find these pictures and links on Facebook by liking the page
Message from the teachings of Shri Shirdi Saibaba for today
 

 My Favorite Links and Inspirations
LIFE IS AN ECHO
A little boy got angry with his mother and shouted at her, "I hate you, I hate you." Because of fear of reprimand, he ran out of the house. He went up to the valley and shouted, "I hate you, I hate you," and back came the echo, "I hate you, I hate you." This was the first time in his life he had heard an echo. He got scared, went to his mother for protection and said there was a bad boy in the valley who shouted "I hate you, I hate you." The mother understood and she asked her son to go back and shout, "I love you, I love you." The little boy went and shouted, "I love you, I love you," and back came the echo.
That taught the little boy a lesson that our life is like an echo: We get back what we give. Benjamin Franklin said,
 "When you are good to others, you are best to yourself."
May Sai give us the courage to make the right decisions and Give us the maturity to understand that sometimes when its hard to differentiate between your heart and your mind- Just leave everything to Him. Lets do the best in what ever we do and what happens next will be good too.
Sai Bhakt
Deepa H
 Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
Sai baba Live darshan
Incase you missed yesterday's message- Here is the Link
Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-13th March/ My Favorite Links and Inspirations


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES