EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Sai Darshan-Baba - As seen in Samadhi mandir on 6th of March 2015 during the Dhoop aarti/ Sai Leela on that day Sai Darshan-Baba - As seen in Samadhi mandir on 6th of March 2015 during the Dhoop aarti/ Sai Leela on that day - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

sábado, 21 de marzo de 2015

Sai Darshan-Baba - As seen in Samadhi mandir on 6th of March 2015 during the Dhoop aarti/ Sai Leela on that day




Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 14:47:11 +0000
Subject: Sai Darshan
From: noreply+feedproxy@google.com
To: tecnografica64@hotmail.com

Sai Picture gallery

Sai Darshan


Sai Darshan-Baba - As seen in Samadhi mandir on 6th of March 2015 during the Dhoop aarti/ Sai Leela on that day

Posted: 20 Mar 2015 02:48 PM PDT

 Om Sai Ram
Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha
Om Namaha Shivaya
Jai Maata Di !!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links - Please go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous  Shri Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link. And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
 You can also find these pictures and links on Facebook by liking the page..@
Message from the teachings of Shri Shirdi Saibaba for today
 

 
Baba - As seen in Samadhi mandir on 6th of March 2015 during the Dhoop aarti
(click on the picture to see the larger view- its awesome)
All I can say is great is Baba and even greater are His Leelas.. Below is the message that I received from a Sai devotee recently-- Could'nt help sharing it with all of You..
Sai Bhakt
Deepa H
 I wanted to share one incidence which took place on 6th March during the time of holi,I had already booked online passes for evening arti nd was standing in the Que for Darshan,I was curious to go at d front and see baba continuosly..There was a south indian woman who did not allow me to go further,I got disappointed and within no time,the barriers for darshan were removed and all the devotees came forward,I too went forward but still was not satisfied..Suddenly a woman at my back was standing with a kid in her hand,her kid started crying and there was a police woman who called that lady inside a room from where babaji was cleary visible..Along with that lady i too was invited to sit inside that room along with my mother, The lady with the kid because of whom we went inside suddenly disappeared and only my mother and i were left inside that room,I was so delighted because i attended the complete aarti in that room,Then i wanted to have darshan from where babaji was offered food but i thought in my mind that the police woman will not allow me to stand there,I was coming out from that room when aarti got over,A guy came and asked me to take darshan from where babaji was being offered food..All my wishes to take darshan the way i wanted  got granted and  I was standing in front of babaji alone for more than 10 minutes,I will never forget this incidence...Love u babaji..Jai Sai Raam..:*

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES